Current or former student?

The Ladok Consortium management or administrators of the site do not have access to the individual institutions databases with student information and results.

This information is handled locally by each Institution. If you are a current or former student and require extracts from Ladok about yourself, your results and registrations, you must turn to the student services centre at your current/former University or University College. They have access to, and can provide you with, the information you need.

You will find information regarding contact with Higher Educational Institutions at the Swedish site of current members of the Consortium.